Monday, February 23, 2015

20 Names for a Stagehand's Baby

A and I have had a list of names going since 2010.  Its in a journal and we revisit it every 6 months or so (I'm sure it will be more when we are actually pregnant). If a name stays on the list through multiple versions, it must mean we like it. I am more picky about names than she is, but a few I've vetoed for weird reasons.  Like Marley/Marlee/Marleigh. Dance floor is called Marley and NO ONE like setting it up (which is called "laying marley," and that doesn't help). It made me think that there have to other names with similar stage-related counterparts. Like Marley, most are actually brand names. So here you have it, 20 Names for a Stagehand's Baby (or 20 Names a Stagehand Would Never Name Their Baby)


Amber
Apollo
Crosby
Daisy
Dolly
Edison
Genie
Harlequin
Iris
Jack
Lee
Leko
Mac
Marley
Martin
Mike
Nico
Rosco
Rosin
Spike

Think of any I missed?

No comments:

Post a Comment